Patch My PC Update Catalog for SCCM - Free Trial
Thanks for your interest in our third-party update catalog for Microsoft SCCM! We have a free trial catalog that is intended for proof of concept. The trial doesn’t ever expire.
You can choose to use the trial mode option in our automated publishing service or import the trial catalog into Microsoft SCUP.
- Trial Catalog – Using Automated Publishing Service
- You can download and install our automatic publishing service and enable trial mode.
- Trial Catalog – Using Microsoft SCUP
- If you want to use the trial catalog in SCUP, you can import the trial catalog URL in the Catalogs Workspace in SCUP. The current trial catalog contains the following products:
Limitations to the Trial Catalog
- The trial catalog only contains a subset of our supported applications.
- 7-Zip (x86)
- 7-Zip (x64)
- Foxit Reader
- Google Chrome (x86)
- Google Chrome (x64)
- Mozilla Firefox (x86)
- Mozilla Firefox (x64)
- Notepad ++ (x86)
- Notepad ++ (x64)
- VLC Media Player (x86)
- VLC Media Player (x64)
Need additional products? Please use our contact form to request any additional products for testing.
Note: The updates available in the trial catalog may not be the latest version that is available in our supported products in our full catalog.
Detailed Installation Guide's
We recommend the publishing service for most of our customers. The publishing service will allow you to automatically publish enabled third-party updates into your SCCM environment saving time and money. The publishing service is configured to run on a schedule and will automatically publish any new updates meeting your criteria.
The Microsoft SCUP only option allows you to download, import, and publish updates manually using Microsoft SCUP. You will always need to manually download, import, and publish new updates when we release catalog updates with this option.