Our SCUP catalog allows you to easily publish more than 60 third-party products to your SCCM site. Make third-party patch management easy!
Following a small catalog import, third-party updates will be available for deployment within SCCM. All updates have been pre-tested allowing for quick deployment. No prior SCUP experience is required!
Check Out How It Works:
Please review the video below. This will show you how easy third-party patch management can be with the help of our SCUP catalog.
Benefits for Third-Party Patch Management:
- Eliminates packaging of third-party updates
- Eliminates creation of custom SCCM collections for application targeting
- Detection and installation logic is built into each application update
- New applications updates are added to our SCUP catalog frequently
- No extra infrastructure
- Reduces the number of third-party application vulnerabilities
- Same processes used to deploy Microsoft updates using SCCM
- Updates are made available quickly: SCUP Catalog Release History.
- Updates are thoroughly tested on both x64 and x86 OS platforms
- Updates are thoroughly tested on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Use the same out-of-the-box SCCM reports for third-party patch management reports
Request A Quote:
Our SCUP catalog is licensed at a cost of only $1 per client, per year. A client includes any managed windows device (physical or virtual device, such as a tablet, laptop, desktop, server, etc.)
Note: 500 or fewer machines require the minimum $500 purchase
Competitor Pricing Comparison:
The table below shows competitor pricing for similar third-party patch management products.
|PC’s||Our Catalog||Lumension® Patch Manager 1||SolarWinds® Patch Manager 2|
|500||$ 500||$ 15,000||$ 5,995|
|750||$ 750||$ N/A||$ 8,995|
|1,000||$ 1,000||$ 30,000||$ 8,995|
Try Out A Demo SCUP Catalog:
Please review our SCUP FAQ page here: SCUP FAQ to learn how to download and use our demo catalog for proof of concept.