• Welcome to Support Forum: Get Support for Patch My PC Products and Services.

Perform Update does nothing

Started by kkoz83, October 28, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkoz83

Hi everybody, how are you?  I am helping a friend who has version 3.0.3.0 directly download from your site.

My problem - if there is any update (no matter what program), I click "Perform 1 Update" and the right-side section goes blank and nothing happens :(  Clicking "Recheck Software" goes back to the list as in the initial startup.

Any help would be highly appreciated!!!

Justin Chalfant (Patch My PC)

Can you delete a file named C:\PatchMyPCUpdates? This is an issue with Windows 10 migration it coverts that folder to a file for some reason.

Quote from: kkoz83 on October 28, 2015, 08:25:29 PM
Hi everybody, how are you?  I am helping a friend who has version 3.0.3.0 directly download from your site.

My problem - if there is any update (no matter what program), I click "Perform 1 Update" and the right-side section goes blank and nothing happens :(  Clicking "Recheck Software" goes back to the list as in the initial startup.

kkoz83

Awesome!!!  Thank you very much  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quote from: Patch My PC Support on October 29, 2015, 09:53:30 AM
Can you delete a file named C:\PatchMyPCUpdates? This is an issue with Windows 10 migration it coverts that folder to a file for some reason.

Quote from: kkoz83 on October 28, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

MRoether109

I have the same problem since the latest Windows 10 update, I currently have PatchMyPc Version 3.0.3.2

Found the file listed above, deleted it and now it's working!  Thanks!